Find WDM and DWDM Designs Fast!
TFCalc/WDM is a program that works with TFCalc to find narrow bandpass filters such as those
used in WDM and DWDM applications. Some features:
- Designs consist of all quarter-wave layers
- Finds many designs, so that you can choose based on other criteria
- Searches thousands of designs per second
- Displays filter performance as designs are found
- Displays filter properties in a table that can be sorted
- Computes group delay, maximum electric field intensity, shape, and more
- Prints all or selected designs
- Save promising designs in TFCalc format for further analysis
- Very easy to use
Requires TFCalc (any Windows version) and Windows 98 / NT / 2000 / ME / XP / Vista / 7
- Do you have documentation that I can study? Yes, click
for a PDF file that contains more information, including screen shots of the user interface. We
recommend printing the file to show the details of the screen shots.
- How fast can I obtain TFCalc/WDM? If you pay by credit card, we can e-mail you the software
on the same day. Please specify the serial number of the TFCalc software you will be using.
- Is there a demo version of TFCalc/WDM? Yes, there is. It doesn't have the capability of
searching for WDM designs. But it does include examples of 3, 4, and 5-cavity designs for a 50 GHz DWDM
filter. If you have TFCalc, you can export the designs to TFCalc and study them in more detail.
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the demo.
If you have a question, please send e-mail to