TFCalc/WDM 1.3 introduces several new features:
- Adds support for USB keys.
- Increased the maximum number of cavities to 21.
- Allow the substrate index to be as low as 1.0, enabling the designer to create WDM
designs that are Air-to-Air.
- Increased the maximum bandwidth to 30% of the central wavelength, enabling the designer
to create wider designs.
- New option: Allow Only Non-decreasing Mirror Profiles. In most good WDM designs,
the number of layers in each mirror is non-decreasing from the outside to the center of the
design. When this option is used, only designs with non-decreasing mirror profiles are searched.
Using this feature can speedup the search for a 15-cavity WDM design by a factor of about 1000.
You may download the TFCalc/WDM update. Click for the self-extracting